Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in full software development life cycle including design, development and testing of applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web Applications Unit Testing, System Testing and User Accepting Testing.
- Design, Implement and document userdriven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Perform coding and DB design.
- Document use cases, design document.
- Utilize technologies such as ASP.NET 4.5/4 0/3.5/3 012.0, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, L1NQ, ADO.NET 2.0/1.0, XML Web services, AJAX. HTML. DHTML. CSS, XML, XSD, XSLT, WCF. MS SQL - SERVER 2005/2008/2012. MS Access, Java Script, JQuery, JQuery UI.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 2 years experience.
May also require travel to various unanticipated client locations nationally
1300 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 125 Irving TX 75038.
9:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M 40 hours per week