MNK Infotech Inc is offering pre-apprenticeship program in summer.
Please find below eligibility and training details and basic requirements.
- Training includes both Technical and Soft skills. This is a training offered to candidates at no cost
- Training program will be conducted virtually / online.
- Total training hours are 120 hours (that includes lab hours).
- Technical training is based on Android and iOS development
- Assignment will be submitted via email or on Dropbox to the participants
- Portal details will be provided to students to access syllabus
- Total duration of the Training is 4-5 weeks
- Basic knowledge / experience on Java and Swift
- Eager to learn new concepts and technologies
- Self-motivated / self-learner
- Looking for career change
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or pursing their master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology can apply
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- For students, require Min GPA of 3.2
- Candidate must be able to attend the remote online training.
- Committed to attend the training and submit assignments.
- Active participation in group discussion and labs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Tentative Start Date:
First week of July
Only candidates who currently live in Texas can apply.