MNK Infotech Inc is looking for multiple Project Manager positions.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop project plans for project including project objectives, technologies, specifications, funding, schedules and staffing.
- Develop and implements procedures, methods, standards and controls to foster operational efficiency.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure of project.
- Reviews existing design and suggests enhancements, reducing operations time, and improving performance. Monitor and investigate performance issues.
- Gather and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Prepare class diagrams, sequence diagrams. Perform integration testing and system testing.
- Prepares Software documentation including requirements documents, design documentation, design reviews and test reports.
- Perform configuration management activities in the project.
- Coordinate and prepare requirements documents, architecture documents, database design documents, design documentation, design reviews and test cases and test reports.
- Estimates development costs and schedule.
- Assist program manager in cost and schedule estimates
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule and scope.
- Track schedule of the project progress.
- Utilize C#, .Net, MS SQL Server, HP, ALM, QC.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent with 5 years’ experience.
1300 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 125 Irving TX 75038.
9:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M 40 hours per week