Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform integration testing, regression testing, user acceptance testing of software applications to ensure the integrity of the application.
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirement specification, business requirement documents to formulate test plans.
- Develop and execute automation test scripts and test plans.
- Design test specification, test cases and test scripts.
- Develop and execute business test scenario.
- Document testing procedure, test scenarios, test cases and test strategy.
- Perform root cause analysis and create requirement identification matrix.
- Write SQL scripts to validate the values in the database. Utilize SQL, hp quality center.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 2 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent and 5 years of experience.
1300 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 125 Irving TX 75038.
9:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M 40 hours per week