Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with customers in determining requirements
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in application design and architecture
- Provide architecture guidance to project team working on projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security
- Lead architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object-Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), architecture design patterns
- Create technical design and architectural documents
- Minimum 7 year of extensive software development experience
- Expert in .NET framework
- Strong in developing end-to-end application using .Net Web Technologies.
- Ability to recommend a solution from an objective evaluation of multiple technology/design alternatives
- Design database schema, develop stored procedures in SQL Server/Oracle
- Excellent debugging skill using Visual Studio or similar debugger
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience in .NET unit test frameworks Visual Studio Unit Tests
- Working knowledge of MS build process
- Solid knowledge on static code analysis concepts and tools—Visual Studio code analysis, FxCop, StyleCop etc.
- Knowledge about version control systems like SVN or GIT or TFS
- Familiar with automated build, deployment and continuous integration processes
- Technical project leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
1300 W Walnut Hill Ln. Suite # 125 Irving TX 75038.
9:00 A.M. – 5:30 P.M 40 hours per week