Following strong public demand from our previous training programs, we now present Instructor led Online Conflict Resolution Skills training!
You will be able to address workplace conflicts constructively. Stop feeling distracted or anxious about coworker, boss, or employee conflicts by using powerful communication skills and proven strategies. Prevent and manage conflicts by identifying warning signs, knowing your conflict management style, and creating a psychologically safe work environment. Learn when to intervene and how to approach conflict resolution conversations. Implement the 6 Steps to Conflict Resolution to get to the root cause of conflicts and prevent their recurrence. Establish conflict resolution guidelines, procedures, and training for your organization. The training covers understanding conflict, preventing conflict, and strategies such as “The Chimp Paradox” for effective conflict resolution.
- Stop feeling distracted, anxious, or frustrated about conflict with your coworkers, boss, or employees
- Stop avoiding conflict and allowing tension and resentment to fester, leading to long term consequences
- Use differences of opinion and conflicts constructively, leading to growth and creativity
- Use proven strategies and powerful communication skills to prevent and manage conflict
- Identify warning signs and prevent or minimize conflict before it starts
- Know your conflict management style and how to improve your reactions
- Create a psychologically safe work environment that encourages open communication and trust
- Know when to intervene and how to approach conflict resolution conversations
- Implement the 6 Steps to Conflict Resolution
- Get to the root cause of conflicts and prevent resentment from lingering and conflicts from re-occurring
- Establish conflict resolution guidelines, procedures, and training for your organization
Training length: 1-6 hours